Game of Thrones Tours
Did you know that Northern Ireland is the principal film location of the epic TV series Game of Thrones®? Game of Thrones Tours offer full day coach tours to GOT locations throughout Northern Ireland. Stark Cloaks, Iron Island costumes and replica swords are all available on the tours, at no extra charge. Be prepared for a lot of trekking through forests and castles as you immerse yourself in the mood of the North.
Belfast Winterfell Locations Trek
- 8.45am Meet guide and coach at Topshop on Chichester Street, Belfast city centre
- 9am Depart, coach drives the Ards Peninsula to Portaferry
- 10.15am Ferry from Portaferry to Strangford
- 10.30am Old Castle Ward (Winterfell), morning trek to Audley’s Castle (The Frey Twins) 3kms
- 12.15pm Arrive at The Cuan for lunch, (not included in ticket)
- 2pm Inch Abbey (Robb's Camp)
- 3pm Tollymore Forest Park (Wolfswood & Haunted Forest) afternoon trek 3kms
- 4.30pm Depart Tollymore
- 6pm Arrive back in Belfast.
Belfast Iron Islands and Giant’s Causeway Adventure
- 7.45am Meet guide & coach at Topshop on Chichester Street, Belfast city centre
- 8am Depart, coach drives Causeway Coastal route to Carnlough
- 9am Carnlough comfort stop
- 9.45am Cushendun Caves (Melisandre’s Cave)
- 10.30am Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge & Larrybane Quarry (Renly’s camp), morning trek 2kms
- 12pm Arrive at the Fullerton Arms for lunch, (not included in ticket)
- 12.45pm Ballintoy beach (Iron Islands) and Ballintoy strand (Dragonstone)
- 2pm Giant’s Causeway, afternoon trek 2kms
- 3.15pm Dunluce Castle (Harrenhal)
- 3.45pm Dark Hedges (Kings Road)
- 5.30pm Arrive back in Belfast.
*Game of Thrones Tours is independently operated by Game of Thrones Tours Ltd. It is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with HBO, nor anyone associated with Game of Thrones®.
Landscape photography by www.garymcparland.com